• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SFF cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Posidon42

Sorry for posting this as I am sure this has been answered before, but I can't find the link again. I remember someone posting a link to a website that sold the CASES for the small form factor motherboards. I want to mod one for my water cooling and I am trying to find dimensions on these things. Any help would be appreciated.

all I want is a vendor that carries the mini atx or flex atx cases. I know someone knows where I can buy this stuff

Have you checked newegg and directron?

Newegg has a search where you can plugin the form factor

yes, but they don't sell what I am looking for. I want one of the small cube style cases without having to buy the computer that goes with it. Man I wish I still had that link... argh!

Due to the lack of responses, I am gathering you all are having difficulty understanding what I am trying to do. Here is a sketchy diagram of what I am planning on doing. I hope this helps you all understand why I want just the SFF style CASE only. I plan on buying something like the sonata and then attaching the SFF case underneath the sonata just like the prometia style cases, but with water instead of refrigerant.

Again, if any of you knows of somewhere I can get the case, this is all I am really looking for.

those cases are very hard to track down, some of the micro atx cases at newegg that can be layed on their side may do for you. I think i saw some small cube style cases at www.svcompucycle.com perhaps. Otherwise, perhaps you would be better just building a box to the dimensions you require?

J.

I fear that is what I am going to have to do. If I can help it, I am going to try to buy what I want, but I am afraid that these SFF cases might only not fit the stuff I want, but they might not be able to support the load of the computer on top of it.

Off to the "how to make your own case" sticky :)

Lian-Li makes an empty Shuttle-like SFF cases, but I think they are probably too costy (for a water-cooling case) and maybe too big for what your looking for.

Back