• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My OC, Temps, Results [pics]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ILikeMy240sx

Swiftech MCW5002-P
Swiftech MCW50
Hydor L30
Chevy Chevette with dual shrouds/120mm fans
ClearFlex60 1/2ID

P4 2.4c at 1.7v bios
CPU_CPUZ.JPG

vdimm mod HyperX3200 at 3.3v
RAM_CPUZ.JPG

Temperatures @ ambient 22C:
IdleTemp.JPG

LoadTemp.JPG

Last edited:
Sandra Benchmarks:
CPU_Sandra.JPG

CPUMulti_Sandra.JPG

RAM_Sandra.JPG

3DMark Benchmarks:
Video_3D2001.JPG

Video_3D2003.JPG

I think im goint to take a break from OCing for a little bit lolz. Im quiet happy with the results :D

Last edited:
I don't say stuff like this often, but...a good P4 setup can do some amazing things. :) Nice job dude, simply incredible.

I now see where you're avatar came from. That shot must have been taken after seeing your O/C'd results... :) If not that, then you're just stickin' out your tongue at all of us who can't reach that level of overclock.

Dude, I can't believe your memory timings, and at 3.3v to top it off. So is that totally stable or just enough to sprint through some benchies?.. hah.. nah, I'm just jealous.

Truly impressed.... :clap:

uh... wow....
LOL, i feel so owned
kick a$$ job man
now i gotta go clean up the mess i made in my pants

Wow, I'm really impressed. That's some serious o/c. 33 Deg C is your CPU temp during burn? That's excellent!
Are you planning to let your rig run at 1.72Vcore and 3.3Vdimm? Because this sounds really dangerous on even a medium term basis, don't you think?
Anyway, great job!

respect.gif

hahah my avatar lolz... The story behind it is that apparently my friend took a picture of me like that... I dont remember him taking it but after I saw it I fell on my @$$ laughing so hard... The affects of vodka.... :D

Yup its prime stable. I just woke up and its been running for about 11 hours.

The thing im worried about is 1.7v at my core.... 3.3v at RAM Im not so worried about because alot of people seem to run at that speed and seem to be fine with it. Im afraid I might get the SNDS at 1.7v.... I think i might go to 1.675v for the safety sake...

But no, Im not complaining, Im happy either way :D

thnx guys

Awesom.
How about some high quality pics of you water rig?
anyway is that ram doing 240 2-2-2-5 1:1?

Suma.

Suma said:
Awesom.
How about some high quality pics of you water rig?
anyway is that ram doing 240 2-2-2-5 1:1?

Suma.

5:4.. I wish it was at 1:1 hahaha 600ddr wooooo :drool:

My roomie just got a digi cam so as soon as I re do the system with better coolant, larger fittings, ill post up some pics.

I am using 1/2ID tubing but the barbs are 3/8ID and 1/2OD so its not really true 1/2ID all the way. So I want to replace my T-line, pump fittings, Swifty Fittings, to all 5/8 barbbs. The only problem would be MCW50 adapter... That i think would have to reamin 1/2OD 3/8ID.

The lowest voltage setting i could achieve was 3.0 because I wanted to get to 3.3v. There are only 4 increments in my bios.

no idea.. havent tested 3.0 I booted up to 3.2 first and made sure my rams didnt fry. then just went to 3.3 and 5:4 divider.. but I am sure that it wont reach 5:4 with just 3.0 voltage

Back