• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yeah I have A EMACHINES :read:

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

almondboy72

Disabled
okay here is my setup i have a emachine transformed the **** outta it but still has the parts it kinda orginally came with the mobo and the stick of 256 ram the dvd rom and cd-rw
thats it hahahah everything else is completely custom

2200+ amdthlon xp
512mb ram
60 gig hard drive
500wt power supply
cd/rw 48x
dvd 16x
5.1 sound blaster live plat
EDI/IDE cables glowing green
clear hard drive rounded cables all the cables are rounded
Black light cold cathod UV
clear sided antec case (old alienware case)
4 led green fan on side to take air out 2 out take fans clear with green ball bearing
2 blue intake fans in the front
counter strike badge case and emblum in front 6 usb
128 mb geforce4 mx440 good overclocker
all my cables are sleeved to black black and green theme.. yeah and i have more pictures if u guys wanna see my camera is pretty crappy

dont have the UV on i gotta find the UV pics

Attachments

• hmm.jpg
    hmm.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 163
Thats a pretty awesome setup. Remind me to run the other way when were on the same UT2003 server.

lol building up an emachines is like putting a corvette engine and design on a Yugo, no offense :D If I were you I'd change out the motherboard, but then its not really and emachine at all.

hahah yeah i know everyone is gonna hate the system lol but u gotta say its better than buyin a dell or compaq my parents are not really into me bulding **** so they bought this for em and i transformed it and all but yeah it can keep up with most systems and im not planning on keeping this either
im selling it for 650 to some guy i think its well worth it

hahah thnx but seriously it looks alot better now that i sleeved the million wires all black inside
looks way nicer i wish i had money to get a camera

they think i might break it and **** while im taken like all A+ classes and stuff and am well over qualified to do it but yeah i wish i could

Skiing Squirrel said:
That sucks man. Its a learning experience and I think they should let you. I have to admit that is the coolest Emachine ever.

hahah thnxx i put some time into a "project" but from this im sure after all that I have done it wont be hard at all building a PC

Attachments

• real good.jpg
    real good.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 67
I built my first computer when I was... ten or eleven. :p Hehe

Cool lookin' rig ya got there.

Once you nuke the OS and do a reinstall, a Dell works just like any other computer you could build (I know, I've put a Dell 1.8GHz machine through 3 OS changes in 2 years, and I've also got a Dell laptop that I haven't had a chance to put through its paces yet). Except it's a lot harder to OC them, if possible at all. More than I can say for a Compaq though, we used to have one of those too. It met a nasty end to a hammer after it outlived its usefulness.

Nice machine, that thing'd be a monster if it weren't for the eMachines motherboard. I had a rig like that once, where it was an old machine we bought from a local PC shop. The motherboard was an Asus, but when I finally got rid of it, the CD-ROM and floppy drives were the only other parts left that came with the original computer.

lol well the only reason i modded this was because i wanted to prove to my parents that i could build my own rig and i knew what i was doing so yeah. the mobo is totally crap and so is the cpu alotta people say that you cant overclock the 2200+ i should of thought of that earlier or before i bought it. If anyone knows if it can be overclocked lol help me out.

Back