• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doom3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miralcos

Does anyone on the planet other than Carmack know when Doom3 will be released? I can't believe how long it's taking and I'm going through game withdrawals since I recently dropped Quake2 cold turkey.... :eek:

Someone please tell me when it's coming out, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!! :p :D

Amazon currently says March 1st, 2004, they've had that date for a long while now..

Hmm.. of course, they also give that date for Half-Life 2, I can't remember what the last known release date for Hl2 was said to be.

Some say summer Q2 2004, some say Q3 2004 and Id-softw. says when it's done. I've seen an avi of the game... WOW! But do we have enough power to play the game?

Last edited:
You might want to remove the alpha statement from your post, before a mod does it for you.

*edit*

Ok, just holding that in til ya deleted yours :)

Last edited:
I, personally, can't wait for this game. It will give meaning to owning a computer. :D

"What do you need a computer for?"

"DOOM."

CamH said:
I, personally, can't wait for this game. It will give meaning to owning a computer. :D

Exactly :)

Doom III will be released when it's ready. It's not ready yet, and I'd rather it not be released until it's done, so I can completely immerse myself in the Doom III experience.

As soon as it has a release date, I'm booking the day off of work :D

Doom3 is giving me a reason to wait to build my next PC. As in, save up and wait until it's released, then build a PC with all the latest hardware that's out. That's gonna be fun. :)

DaWiper said:
UT2008? Isn't the next Unreal Tour. suppose to be named 2004?

yea thats sarcasm :D but in all reality it will be out by at least UT2006 :D (sarcasm again)

im hoping it will be out by summer so i can have an awsome game during the usual down summer time of gaming.

DaWiper said:
UT2008? Isn't the next Unreal Tour. suppose to be named 2004?

He was making a funny, basically stating that Doom III will be released around the time UT2k8 will be released.

Would you rather have a game that's done, or have a game that you have to patch to hell and back before it works?

I want Doom III, not Halo PC, tyvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back