• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good cheap Water cooling ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steven4563

ive been thinking about going watercooling because off noise reasons but i also want it to be cheap around £90 max ive look at these

T/TAKE A1604 AQUARIUS II LIQUID COOLING £68.74 inc VAT

and

P-ALPHA AQUALIA CPU WATER COOLER P4/AMD £74.03 inc VAT

which is better or is there another watercooling setup i could get?

thanks

Unless you're hell bent on a kit, you can usually put one together yourself, get better performance and wind up with it being cheaper.

I don't have a clue what the dollar/pound exchange-rate is or any UK water-cooling vendors, or I'd give it a shot for you.

Both of those kits aren't that great I'm afraid.

It is a really good idea to avoid kits, DIY instead - it is much more satisfying, a bit less expensive, a lot more fun, and will outperform most kits by a fair amount too.

But I'm actually not even sure where you can get Watercooling components in the UK. I guess you could check www.dangerden.com and see if they ship over there. DTEK customs is another good store, as is www.FrozenCPU.com - again *if* they ship to Europe.

Back