• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help overclocking my pos intel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

organ_donor

Registered
overclocking intel extremes? yes/no?

well i have an intel graphics card (64mb) that came with my compact presario cpu model s4100nx and its slow as **** :mad: and i was wondering if any of you people out know how to overclock this beast until i get my other card, so who gives a **** if its bad for it cause im getting another for x-mas.

what do you guys think of the ati radeon 9600xt 128 :D im pretty sure thats what i want

Last edited:
well i have an intel graphics card (64mb) that came with my compact presario cpu model s4100nx and its slow as **** and i was wondering if any of you people out know how to overclock this beast until i get my other card, so who gives a **** if its bad for it cause im getting another for x-mas.

Is it an add in card, or is it extreme graphics? I wouldnt try to overclock that, i dont even know if you can. I think its passive cooling anyways

what do you guys think of the ati radeon 9600xt 128 im pretty sure thats what i want

Thats a great card, I've seen great overclocks with it, with a voltage mod you might be able to break 600MHz core.

I've never heard of anyone overclocking Intel Extreme Graphics.

The 9600XT is a great card, you'll love it.

I second the 9600XT, I know some people that have it and love it. Wish I had one myself =P

I'm afraid that you might be out of luck if you want to upgrade to an AGP video card. According to the Specs of this particular model, the video is built in, and there doesn't seem to be any indication of an AGP slot, and other models that have AGP slots indicate that they do. Make sure to check that you have the slot before you buy the card.

No you cannot overclock the inteL Extreme POS ... had a Celeron Based E-Machines computer ... no AGP and i tryed overclocking the on-board graphics with no look.... not even worth being a paper weight...

Whadaya mean?
My system at work is a dell gx110, with intel intergrated onboard, and powerstrip was able to clock it up a notch, but not much. Maybe 10-20 MHz or so.
Even though, the presario 41 series wasn't made for C&C Generals, Possibly South park rally............LOL

Back