• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help me choice among the following or more

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jstutman

Be sure that anything you get measures at least 48cm, front to back, or the CD drive may get in the way of the mobo.

Well it is a steel case, so its not a super light case(although I have brought it to lan parties and it is not bad to carry at all). The reason I love it is that it has 2 120mm fan mounts, has rubber grommets for mounting HDs, its interior is very roomy and easy to work in yet its not a huge case(not to mention I found MANY excellent places to hide my cables). Not bad for $39...

lol flower wins hands down, imagine taking that to a lan... you could call it... Kill box. put like a recording inside of people screaming and monsters growling.... It would be HILARIOUS!

*off-topic* my 500th post hooray for me:attn:

I like the X dreamer cases. They too are easy to work in and look better then the compucase IMO. It does'nt have the 120 mounts mounts but you can install 4 80's in there and it has a top blowhole. Airflow is not an issue but 4 80mm fans do make some noise. Picking a case these days is not an easy task. Soooo many to choose from.

Back