• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another Ebay Clone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sbud

Here we go again, check out this E-Bay auction. Reminds of the last guy with the sad attempt at duplicating a White Water and linking to Bill's review. This guy is claiming better performance than the WW and the RBX.
Think it's the same guy?.... :eh?:

The funniest thing about it is the other items he's selling.

odd-ebay.jpg

It's Cathar... I just know it. He moonlights as a cosmetic counter salesman, peddling Creme Parfait Mousse and Vanilla Cream Facial Lotion to wary boyfriends of the world.

polycarbonate (bullet-proof glass)—Far stronger than inferior acrylic or Lucite—that will not crack or chip.
what a moron.. it does crack

i googled Demonic X.T.C. and found nothing
and the Demonic X.T.C. on the block is a photoshop edit, lol
if u asked me, it looks like a RBX block, with some half@$$ed top as well as barbs.. but atleast its shiny :D

Last edited:
vonkaar said:
The funniest thing about it is the other items he's selling.
It's Cathar... I just know it. He moonlights as a cosmetic counter salesman, peddling Creme Parfait Mousse and Vanilla Cream Facial Lotion to wary boyfriends of the world.

lol, yea saw that too, was like 'wtf', but..

100% in the USA.
United States /Salt Lake City

I just sent him a very pleasant email asking for better pics of the inside of the block. Has anyone gotten an email reply from him?

Deathmasher said:
Someone should email all the ppl that bid on it and tell them this guy is a scam artist

I don't think we can conclude that he/she is a scam artist. We can certainly conclude that the design is not his.

Just got a reply from the seller.. I asked him

You claimed that your block is better than WW or RBX... Can you prove that please?

He replied

To be honest..I don't know about blocks--I just sell them..this is the manufactors claim due to the hand polishing, polycarbonite etc. I wish I had more info. sorry

Hmm I wonder what kind of manufactors make that block....
:rolleyes:

I love this part:

"Far superior to both the “whitewater” block and the “danger den Rbx block.”

Such smack talk needs to include numbers to back up this claim. What exactly constitutes 'far superior'? I won't say what I really think :rolleyes:

I believe that JayDee116 made something similar to it: the performance matched a DD Maze 4, as I recall.

nikhsub1 said:
I love this part:

"Far superior to both the “whitewater” block and the “danger den Rbx block.”

Such smack talk needs to include numbers to back up this claim. What exactly constitutes 'far superior'? I won't say what I really think :rolleyes:

Far Superior = No Flow Impingement? :D

It looks like it has curvy fins going out from the middle, looks nothing like a whitewater. I think it would perform ok, but not great. Still, if it sells for under $35 and its legit then its not a bad deal.

Back