• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

make vb send keystrokes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyberey66

How can I make VB send keystrokes and mouse clicks? I've been searching google, but I cannot find anything to help me.

What are you trying to do?

Theres a text changed event for text boxes... And some sort of click events for objects... But it's probably already obvious that I've had nothing more than introductory experience with vb.

glebka11 said:
absolutly yes.
But its a bit hard to explain here in forums.
If you want we can discuss it in MSN messenger (my mail is [email protected]).

OK, I will contact you sometime after tuesday when I go home for *edit*winter*edit* break. I will look at my VB book first, and you can help me if you don't mind. Thanks a lot, I appreciated it. I haven't used MSN messenger yet, so I will contact you first with the email I will be using.

Last edited:
CrashOveride said:
Spring Break? In December?

LOL, oops, i meant winter break, sorry, with this running around my room packing/correcting final paper/studying for final exam, I just don't look what I type. Only like 14 more hours and I'm free :D. To bad rutgers gets out late compared to other schools, might as well be spring break.

Back