• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[Pic] danner mag 3 T fitting Mini Resevior

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EluSiOn

all the parts are ordered from www.usplastic.com ... and this tee can be used on eheim 1250 as well

dscn0584.jpg

dscn0585.jpg

dscn0586.jpg

Last edited:
anvil82 said:
looks cool, but isn't the T supposed to be at the top?

Doesn't matter much where you put it. Sheer water velocity will keeep air pockets from developing at the "top" of the tubing. I like to put it before the pump to keep stuff from squirting out.

if you check my eheim 1250 vs danner mag 3 thread...

you will find out about never restrict your intake of your pump... and this T fitting mini resevior uses 3/4" NPT and does not restrict the intake... it is better than a reservior i think and other t fittings

wow, good idea. this is the exactly the kind of solution i've been looking for with my system. how well does it bleed the system? is there any difference with having it on the intake rather than the outtake?

{BC}Helix said:
wow, good idea. this is the exactly the kind of solution i've been looking for with my system. how well does it bleed the system? is there any difference with having it on the intake rather than the outtake?
Much more beneficial to have this feeding the intake as it is.

62108 : Black High Density Polyethylene Reducer Nipple Fitting 3/4 NPT <-> 1/2 NPT which 1/2 NPT fit directly onto eheim 1250 or danner mag 3 intake and 3/4 NPT fits to the Tee Fittings

62022 : Black High Density Polyethylene Adapter Fitting which fits to the Tee Fittings 1/2" Barb and 3/4 NPT thread

27244 : Schedule 80; Gray Tee PVC Threaded the 3/4 NPT Tee

34351 : 3/4" x 3" Clear PVC Nipple it would be great if they have 3/4" x 4" in stock

62167 : Threaded Cap Nylon Fitting

total parts cost is about US$10.... and shipping varies.... also they sell 1/2 ID 1/8 Wall Tygon Tubes there as well....

repilce said:
:D,, i'd keep a real clsoe look on that inlet/outlet hosing though, they not designed to hold any/much weight..

yes... I would too... I probably will make something just suppor the weight of that Tee...

however, they whole thing was not heavy at all.... but just in case.... danner mag 3 is famous for their fragile intake and outlet

danner mag 3 is famous for their fragile intake and outlet

I've had a Mag5 and a Mag3 and never had a problem as long as you took the necessary precautions. I can't say the same for the pathetic Via Aqua pumps. Both the suction and supply sides of the housing cracked on it.:eek:

:thup: sweet. I actually like having my T-line on top because I like to get all the major bubbles outta the loop by rocking the cases back and forth. This decreases the overall bleeding time... But def something worthy trying!

elusion you sir, are a god among men! This is awesome, this is exactly what i have been wanting to do with my eheim1250, ive been deliberating on how to do it, and what parts to get, and this is PERFECT! Thank YOU for sharing this, i cant wait to set this up..

yes it can work with iwaki.. but need to know the iwaki intake size.... 1/2NPT? 3/4 NPT?

Back