• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sl6z5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kenweil

I had to rma my 2.8c when a pin broke. Dont ask how this happened but intel took it back and sent me a brand new one. It was a d1 stepping now i open the ups box and found out i have the SL6Z5. I didnt even know they were out because i have been without a computer for a week plus. I just have to think i am in good shape now.

I will but i am not attempting to oc until i have better cooling that i finally have figured out is my biggest obsticle

:( the wait, the pain of waiting on a potential sweet clock. Now waiting even more so you can OC it. What a pain in the ares.

When you getting better cooling and what are you getting?

Think at the beginning of next year i will begin piecing together watercooling no sense in wasting money on air cooling when eventually i will go with water. I am sick of wasting money in the short run. I will just wait 2.8 ghz is plenty atm. I can push it to 3.22 if I really want to my cooling is sufficent to that point but passed that it sends prime95 into error.

Back