• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Earth and Beyond

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tuvok

I got a free demo of Earth and Beyond with a game that I bought. It seemes good and it got ok reviews. Any thoughts on this game? Cant decide if I want to get it or not. Thanks :)

Tuvok said:
I got a free demo of Earth and Beyond with a game that I bought. It seemes good and it got ok reviews. Any thoughts on this game? Cant decide if I want to get it or not. Thanks :)

Well, I was in the beta and, honestly, it's an alright game if you dig MMORPG's, but I found it to get boring pretty fast. It's got it's moments, and designing and upgrading your ship was kinda cool, but not enough to keep me playing.

And one other thing, until you get to a higher level and can upgrade your ship the travel times are HUGE. Sometimes you'll sit there for 5 minutes at a time while your warping around.

Have you tried it out for yourself yet? If you got a free trial definately give it a go. Who knows, it might just be perfect for you.

Played in the beta, and have tried the odd trial i recieve, still not enough there to keep me playing. Liked the EXP debt system, but as far as the combat went it was a little too slow for a space based combat. Its alright, give the trial a go and you decide, its like all MMO games, some like some dont.

Snake

Thanks for your feed back guys I dont think I will be getting this one though. aparentley there are lots of bugs in the game. Thanks anyway :)

Back