• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"The Ooze"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hennyo

Registered
Hey i did somthing i thought was neat and looked cool.
Sorry i dont have a pic but ill tell you what i did and how to do it.
This thread is called the ooze cause i made the liquid in my water cooling look like the ooze from the ninja turtles.
TO do this use antifreeze and florecent coolent dye under a black light. Trust me it looks really neat and easy to do and it does glow so tell me if anyone else has done this or did it. I would love to know. BTW the dye can aslo be found in a automotive parts store.

Alot of people have done this cause Anti freeze by it's self is UV reactive. As for adding the dye I assume you mean Dye Lite, the stuff the add to your coolant system to check for leaks.

Welcome to the forums

Last edited:
yeah mine looks like avatar except it glow alot more. i can tell casue in mine the whole inside and carpet around the case strongly reflects the green color. Oh and yes i did use the radiator dye but i use like 3 times the normall amount and have multiple strong black lights on it. Sorry i cant take pics cause i dont own a digital camera or a scanner i wish i could tho.

Back