• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

temp issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mumrah

As of late, my 2500+ (o/ced to 2800+) has been running exceedingly hot. I've got it on a MSI K7D (only one cpu for now). PC Alert 3 reads my cpu temp at 56C. Seems alot higher than it should be. I have a Tornado 10 cooling it and it's in an Antec case with plenty of good air flow.

Also lately, i've been experiencing reboots and blue screens of death after the computers been on for about 45mins or so. DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error comes up. something to do with the network card maybe? who knows.

Help :eek:

-David

it could be the network card falling over cos of high pci clock.
to improve the cpu temp consider puting a 120mm fan on the side panel. also make sure all the fans and heatsinks are free of dust build up.

56 C is not that hot either in my opinion. I am running dual 2500 o/c'd to 2800 consistently at about 48 to 55 C normal and 55 to 60 full load.

heatsinks cleaned. AS3 applied. problem solved. thanks guys

Back