• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AccuPC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skiing Squirrel

They have something that I want that neither newegg, directron, zipzoomfly, or monarch computers carries... The kd7-d. The ratings are good, but when I searched this site I couldn't find anything about them. Anyone have any experience with them? Or know where I can get this board from a reputable site? Thanks, and merry christmas eve. :santa:

I built a simple workstation PC from parts for them awhile back. Worked fine. I think the shipping was a bit slow though if I remember correctly, but no big deal.

i bought a stick of ocz from them and they gave me better shipping then i payed for, also i orderd my enermax 460 from them, i love them and i try to use them as much as i can :)

i have bought alot from them,
i got 1 power color vid card from them DOA
RMA was easy and fast, they even gave me a $20 cd cleaner at no charge
with the new vid card

I bought a bunch of stuff for my main box (case, motherboard, RAM) from them and had a pleasant experience. I wouldn't worry about buying from them. I don't recall anything about slow shipping, but it's been a little while since I bought my parts.

Back