• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just a quick Merry X-mas!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

walaka7

Im sorry for keeping things updated in milestones, but thanksgiving through x-mas is a very busy 40 days for me. We went to ranch for thanksgiving and im now leaving again for
x-mas so i can fix everything thats broke out at the ranch. I will return on the 5th of january to harass you merry folk again. As the last trip goes, i will probably lose most if not all production while im gone but i will leave as my brother in law always manages to hork something up while im gone (shows what a year of computer school will do for ya ) Im giving my 4X4 truck to my dad as he blew the old one up and im too lazy to fix it (it at least needs a motor and major suspension work) Just finished putting the flowmasters and headers on it and it sounds hella mean now.

Anyhow, You all have a very merry x-mas and a happy new year. I look forward to seeing you all again next year

walaka7 said:
Im sorry for keeping things updated in milestones, but thanksgiving through x-mas is a very busy 40 days for me. We went to ranch for thanksgiving and im now leaving again for
x-mas so i can fix everything thats broke out at the ranch. I will return on the 5th of january to harass you merry folk again. As the last trip goes, i will probably lose most if not all production while im gone but i will leave as my brother in law always manages to hork something up while im gone (shows what a year of computer school will do for ya ) Im giving my 4X4 truck to my dad as he blew the old one up and im too lazy to fix it (it at least needs a motor and major suspension work) Just finished putting the flowmasters and headers on it and it sounds hella mean now.

Anyhow, You all have a very merry x-mas and a happy new year. I look forward to seeing you all again next year

Wally, you are a great guy! Everyone appreciates you and all your hard work. Enjoy your stay at the ranch, and we will see you when you rerturn! Merry Christmas. :D

Whatever you do or whever you go leave those rigs fired up and folding! Merry Christmas & FOLD ON!

Back