• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CalsonicGTR

I just got BF1942 and I have been going through Campaign. On the second mission, I can get about halfway through it before things start to get wierd. About halfway through, my fire button stops working, and if I'm not in a vehicle, the weapon select keeps on cycling between all my weapons. What is the problem here?

Well, it seems like whenever I use the scroll wheel to switch weapons, it starts up. Any way to disable the scroll wheel while in the game?

Go to the controls, and change the "weapon up and down" to blank. Normally, the scroll wheel is the default.

P.S. My 555th post.

The scroll wheel thing has happened to me on occasion... it stops.. I've nevert bothered to fix it cause it dosen't happen often enough...

But dude.. there seriously is no point to the campaign.. just hop online and do a trial by fire...

The AI bots wont help you fight.. they will just show you what an easy target is like... Humans arn't that easy of targets...

What mouse are you using?

I had a problem when I went to scroll to the next weapon on my Logitech mx700. I would scroll up one notch, the weapon hood would come up and be constantly scrolling through all the weapons. I downloaded the newest mouse drivers and fixed the problem, maybe you should update your mouse drivers.

Good Luck

-xbiker321

Back