• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just joined the team!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Quattro reporting for crunching duty, sir!

Just installed the client and joined team overclockers.com

Not sure my rig will do much difference to our position, but still every little helps!

Welcome to the greatest team to crunch for :)

Not sure my rig will do much difference to our position, but still every little helps!

You are here. Thats the important thing for us, not your systems' capacity. ;)

WELCOME ABOARD!

Very glad you have you onboard our little ship of discovery. You needn't worry about the size of your contribution, that is secondary to just having another active individual interested in adding to our community. We all look forward to maybe having you learn some new tricks which will help you with computers in general and hopefully we can learn some new tricks from you as well. That is the true essence of being part of Overclockers.com Seti Team, the community of sharing.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

BTW - You should know that you have been secretly infected by the SETI Bug. There is no known cure or even an effective treatment, your only course of action now is to ride out the effects of the infection. It manifests itself with an uncontrollable urge to aquire multiple machines and to stare longingly at Newegg Ads while planning how to get just one more machine up and running. It is not life threatening as such, however it has been the cause of many a heated exchange between the infected and their significate others.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Team!
Firochromis and SkyHook already made the salient point: how much work you do does not matter- it's that you are here doing with work that counts. :)

Of course, if the Seti Bug gets a firm grip on you you may find yourself deciding between a new cpu and silly little things like....food.
Just so you can move up in the Team Ranks and/or Berkeley's stats ;)
But that is a separate issue......

Welcome aboard. :)

We're glad you decided to make your home here. There more members we get the less guilty we feel about our obsession ;)

Welcome aboard! Remember if the question comes up as to why you have more comps than there are people in the house a good excuse is "I'm building them to sell". You don't realy have to sell any until your ready to upgrade or can make enough to build two for the price of one. Excuse has allowed me to upgrade to a couple P4c's and a couple of P4a's. Now if that next cpu would just...................

I can say I've been taken by the bug.

It is not life threatening as such, however it has been the cause of many a heated exchange between the infected and their significate others.

I can confirm this! lol :D

-Tyrinon

Back