• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty Neat Cpu Id/PR Calculator/Thermal Calculator App

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks cool - an automatic stepping explainer (saves you the trouble of looking up that link to the AMD forums' online stepping explainer :p).

opn-462.gif

It cannot give you a "thermal power" estimate for an overclocked processor as it is using the stepping of the CPU at stock everything.

I like how it says "Stepping: AQUCA", and doesn't delve inwards - it would be neat if it could, for example, differentiate between Thoroughbred "B"'s, and Thoroughbred "A"'s for you, and just display some known stepping information (what little there is).

Thanks for posting it 3sixes :)

Does this program read the info off of the cpu installed or do you have to manually input all info for the output ?

StinkNBreff,
for the cpu id portion, you have to enter the three strings of code found on your amd processor.

for the pr calc and thermal cal, you use the drop down boxes to select cpu type, and imput mhz for translation into pr or thermal output.

Well go ahead and get downloaded for that rainy day when you are bored to tears, this will give you something to do.........:D

I found it. I found my peice of paper. I was stuffed into the sides of the reclining chair in my room. This program is pretty cool. The thermal calculator and PR thingy is cool too.

9mmCensor,
Nothing like a good treasure hunt to get the blood going:D

Laterz,
dafanman:cool:

Back