• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600series

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RG

Hello guys, I just recieved my packadge from newegg, it was nforce2 mobo and ati9600PRO video card, i installed it and when i see properties it says 9600series, and when i run dxdiag, it says DAC-400mhz, did they make a mistake? or it just says that, is it soppose to say 9600PRO? Please help me, reply here, people, who has vga's like mine, what is it say on yall's? :(

also, i didnt install the drivers from the cd(it was 3.8, and i heard some pretty bad things about'em) so i just downloaded the 3.10 catalyst drivers.

I just searched for similar videocard on newegg.com brand sapphire, and i found only one, the one that i posted higher, mine looks the same, but display says 9600 SERIES.

i need to know the core and memory speeds, cause mine are: 398.25(core) and 297.00(mem)

thank you guys, i thought they gave me the wrong one, and they delivered it VERY early, (two days earlier than they sopposed to) that's awesome!!! now i can play games!!

i'm using stock fan, hom much should i crank it, will it affect the memory speed , i never overclocked anything before. it's a new videocard and i dont wanna to brake it.

Back