• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i have a problem with 9600pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RG

hello, i have a sapphire 9600pro from newegg, when i start plaing call of duty, i aable to play for 5 minutes, then i freeze and the vpu recover tells me that my videocard is sux. i disabled the vpu recover, now when i play, it only lasts for 5 minutes, and then i get black screen, but when i shoot, i can still hear the gun fire. i havent tried this vga on any other games, i was running call of duty on 1280X1024x32, evrything on highest, it didtn lag at ALL, i though my settings too high, then put them on defalt, same thing, and when i turn off my pc, i touch the vga and it seems to me that it's ok, i mean it's not overheating. please help me if you can:(

i'm using 3.10 catalyst drivers, maybe i should use 3.10 omega?, dx9.0b.

sorry for many posts. i'm not overclocking, and now, i played it, and it's fine, i chnged the 8x to 4x

Back