• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my 2200 tbred

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dawnandbrett

Registered
ihave a 2200+ tbred stepping kixib0343 any one bought one recently and do the bridges look different like they are hidden under this green layer?

yes, that's a part of AMD's new packaging, the week of the CPU suggests it's being totally locked, you should give it a try and see what happens

well im pretty sure its locked i can change the multipliers in my bios but they still only run at 13.5x according to cpuid but currently im running at 155x13.5=2097 mhz if at 1.75 volts anymore voltage increase is not helping and if i go higher than 162 on fsb system becomes so unstable it wont boot past windows startup logo. currenly at 47c on idle 53 under load. any suggestions? i should have bought a barton ps i like this new copper heat sink brought my temps down 5 degrees with arctic silver 3 . i was hoping to get at least 333 fsb out of this chip o well on to bigger and better

Back