• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 2500+....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

Hi! I have the sys in sig.. Just got my tornado today.. will be tomorrow soon, but anyways... Got it put on my SLK and works great... loud, but GREAT! Anyways, I gave my crucial some more voltage (its Cl 3 Pc3200) to run at 2.5-3-3-3,a dn it seems stable, but is recently starting to restart on me.. Im at 1.75 Vcore @ 2.4ghz, and 438fsb, but I its not stable :( My a7n8x wont let me go past 2.8 on the ram, and I would think 1.75 Vcore would be enough.. I just cant figure out what would be causing it to crash :eh?:

EDIT: Stable @ 200fsb, stable at 410fsb also. memory is currently @ 2.5-3-3-3

you should be able to get more out of the cpu. you have the AQXEA which is the super stepping for the 2500+. With enough vcore and vdimm you should get about 2400mhz with the memory you have if not more. I got mine to 2.48 but them temps got too high after that.

PiMpShiN said:
you should be able to get more out of the cpu. you have the AQXEA which is the super stepping for the 2500+. With enough vcore and vdimm you should get about 2400mhz with the memory you have if not more. I got mine to 2.48 but them temps got too high after that.

Cool. I upped the Vcore to 1.8 currently, and doing 40C from the diode in he CPU according to MbM5. (used a preconfigured cfg from nforcers faq on it fro my a7n8x) Im gonna try to see how far I can get with it, AND my moms t-bird 1.3 ;)

Back