• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screen refreshes every so often??Help?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scotttm1

Registered
Come on guys I really need advice??Help?

As you can read in my sig I'm preety happy with my 5900 with no volt mod other than a little from MB bios 1.6v, My screens refreshes every so often and I check the core clock and mem, but everthing is still there and it doesnt do it when i'm benchmarking any program?? I get no artifacts or white dots unless I clock the core and mem to 500/970, doesn't seem to like 500/950 either so 490/950 it is for now even though the auto detect found a sweet spot @ 520/1000 ??? I heard there was a problem if you put too much juice through it will default back to default core/mem even though it still shows the higher clock speed in coolbits?? It still ran 490/950 at a default 1.5volt on MB bios but when i really started playing I bumped it up to 1.6 because I always thought thats what you do???? I'm not new to this, my avatar was my old machine before I made this beast... Any help would greatly be appriciated!!! Thanks...

Last edited:
Back