• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to upgrade cooling on a 5700 ultra.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kwikgta

Well my case and cpu are cool, so tell me what needs to be done to keep my 5700 ultra cool?

I have some AS5....can this be used? What about the Thermaltake Giant 2, good or waste of money? Or just change the fan out for a something better & which one?

Ok, I used a Tt ducting mod on the lower side case fan, it's now blowing directly on the VC. How do you get to the chip to put on AS5?

have to pull the pins out of the card. The things that are holding the heatsink on. Usually plastic . It works best for me just to pull the straight up rather than trying to break the back off. After that just clean and put as5 on then put new heatsink on. You have to use pins though to use as5 unless u engineer some other method. If the holes do not align with the heatsink u purchased you have to use thermal tape unless u think of another way.

Back