• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wierd missing textures with 53.03 Drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtc4u

Here is a Screenshot of what I mean. I get this on the Main rig listed in my Sig. I have no issues with the 52.16 drivers but from what I've read is that the 53.03 drivers do give a good performance boost. This was a fresh install of the drivers since I had just reformatted and reinstalled everything on it. Any ideas what this could be? Hardware, software....SOL?

Xtc4u said:
Here is a Screenshot of what I mean. I get this on the Main rig listed in my Sig. I have no issues with the 52.16 drivers but from what I've read is that the 53.03 drivers do give a good performance boost. This was a fresh install of the drivers since I had just reformatted and reinstalled everything on it. Any ideas what this could be? Hardware, software....SOL?

Is your card oc'ed??? From the screenshot, it looks like your memory is overclocked too high. If you're oc'ed, try backing off a bit and see if that helps...

If that doesn't help, roll back to the 52.16's. I didn't notice much of a difference at all in my performance. In fact, my 3dMark03 score dropped a couple hundred points when I installed the 53.03's.

Back