• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TV Text Clarity

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xanderjobizzle

Ok, well i am actually Xander's friend, Zerileous. I am typing this on hiis TV but the text is so fuzzy i can harldy read what i am writing. I have already increased the text size in mozilla and set the resolution to 800x600. How would i go about making this look better or be more feesable or would it be better to just forget about the s-video out in the back of his videa card.
Thanks.

If you want clear text and a overall clear picture, you'll have to get a vga converter. It will convert your vga signal to that which a tv can read. It's supposed to be very clear then. I personaly have never used one. I've always wanted one just never got around to buying one. I guess you do get what you pay for. There's a pretty big difference in price between lots of them. So I'd suggest you do your research. Look at the reviews and go from there.

k, well i dont think its that big of a deal to him so we will just forget about it.

Yeah, I agree with bdf24. a VGA converter is probably what you are going to want, but it will cost you.

Back