• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the new one..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

makos_pamin

Registered
yes.. i'm talking about pseudocode.where can i find sources with that??it is not a programming language.i need to practice on that, i need examples to read. please help

pseudocode is a plain english language translation of a programming code.

eg1.

Java Code:
String password;

Psuedcode:
Create String Variable named password

eg2.
Java Code:
String password = "elite";

Psuedocode:
Set String value of Varible Password to equal "elite"

Ya Dig?

Here is a definition and some more complicated examples.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/P/pseudocode.html

not to be an ***, but why did you make a whole new thread to extend your old thread? Its kind of annoying because even though there isn't a rule saying "you can't continue a thread in another thread" it junks up the forums (think what would happen if everyone created new follow up threads for threads that are not even a page long). so.... stop littering please.

(Isn't there a rule somewhere saying you cannot bump your old thread in a new one? If not I propose we have one)

Why would there be a rule against starting a new thread with a new topic? Not only is there no rule against starting 2 threads about 2 seperate things, I would say that its encouraged to seperate your threads instead of having 1 thread that is hard to follow.

Pseudocode isn't something you practice.

That's like practicing how to take notes or count on your fingers.

Deathknight said:
Why would there be a rule against starting a new thread with a new topic? Not only is there no rule against starting 2 threads about 2 seperate things, I would say that its encouraged to seperate your threads instead of having 1 thread that is hard to follow.

but it isn't two seperate things, its like a page 2 of his last thread

Back