• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Could someone help me buy BH5?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Rotory

Disabled
OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 Platinum Limited Edition
Or Mushkin Level 2 3200
I wanna get dual 256 or 512, but most likely 2*256
I wanna go with OCZ because I kinda trust the name more, correct me if i'm wrong please. Plus i am having a hard time finding the right ram for OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 Platinum Limited Edition on pricewatch.com, and the mushkin I found but not sure if its BH5. Could someone help please?

You trust OCZ more than Mushkin? OCZ is a good brand, but in my opinion, Mushkin is your best bet. If you can't find it, then you don't have too much choice. The Mushkin will perform flawlessly for you, and it comes with a lifetime warranty from Mushkin (as far as I can remember). Their customer service is absolutely fantastic. I find it to be even better than Newegg's.

I have a Barton 2600+ unlocked, is your 2500+ unlocked? Did you buy it yet?

Anyways, check the sigs of the users on the forum, lots of people have the Barton 2500+ and the Mushkin lvl2 PC3500. If you're going to O/C, you'll probably hit around 217+ MHz FSB, so you can run a 1:1 ratio and still have low memory timings

The PC3500 is better for your overclock

Back