• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My wood case Idea!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

Ok... I was thinking, and wanted to make a Wooden case :D ( for school... industrial arts II... I have full access to the schools drill press, table saw, band saw, jig saw, ETC) and intel fanboys.. dont comment on the design =P curves hard anyways ;) heres my design. its just kinda rought for now..

2289763.JPG

ilpimp said:
good luck on that. i'd love to see the finished product.

Ill probably be doing it at school, but Ill try to take pics of the making :D I will definatly have to show ya the finished =P one reason im posting here is to tweak the design a bit ;)

Your rough draft looks good :thup: Have you thought about using single 120mm fans all around (front, rear, blowhole)? Would save a bit on cutting and might give you better airflow.

Sharkman said:
Your rough draft looks good :thup: Have you thought about using single 120mm fans all around (front, rear, blowhole)? Would save a bit on cutting and might give you better airflow.

Ah.. I could, but I have liek 5-6 80mm fans in my case right now, and I REALLY need a fan to feed my tornado! lol! I may think about sticking ANOTHER tornado right above my tornado just to feed it ;)

My son is about your age and in wood shop he is also going to do a case.

And a new wine rack for DAD!! :D

Back