• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

more input on a chip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
2100+ JIUHB 0308 UPMW does 2.3 GHz with Thermalright SK-7, Antec 350 W at 1.8 volts.

More if you have better cooling and Power Supply, more if you increase voltage, more if you have a really loud fan.

Overclocking depends on the rest of the system, not just the chip.

The chip usually doesn't overclock much with retail T-Bred cooling and a cheapo power supply.

If you put it in the system in your sig, expect helluva lot more than that 1.66 AIRGA.

yes i realize the OCing depends on the system...as you stated...the chip isnt going in my system it is going in a friends with somewhat the same specs

asus a7ndx dlx
antec true 380w
thermaltake hsf
3200 DC ram (2 x 512)

thanks for the input...

BTW..my chip comes on saturday... :

AXDA1700DLT3C JIUHB 0307VPMW 9346856280061

im getting excited and getting errthing setup fer it....!!!!!!!!

SLK-900 or SP94 and an 80mm or 92mm fan of as much noise and you can take with a good CMF/dbA ratio (Vantec Tonado for high CFM high noise and somthing like a panflow or a fan with a controller (or just a fan and then a baybus/controller or 7v mod).

Back