• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UpGrade Complete! Many Pictures (Fast connection only)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oRIDDLERo

Well here she is… For Specs Please take a look at my signature. I will be buying a PROMETEIA Mach1 and 404 gas modding in by February to hopefully bring me into the 4 GHz range! (The GPU, Chipset, and perhaps the power supply regulators will remain on water) The dual radiators in this setup are maxxed out in my opinion because when I am stability testing (prime95, plus 3dmark 2001se in a loop with no pauses between tests for 24 hours) the temps can reach 39c on the CPU and GPU. I guess these damn 9800xt’s get hot, because with my old 2.66 at 3.4 paired with a 4600ti I used to get temps about 4c lower at the same ambient temperature. Tell me what you think!

onside1.gif

offside1.gif

ontop1.gif

Looks awsome man!!

I liked how you put all the wire behind the mobo tray!

Very nice!

It looks great!

But all those 90's and 3/8" tubing are killing your flow rate and are the more likely culprit for your higher than expected temps.

UberBlue said:
It looks great!

But all those 90's and 3/8" tubing are killing your flow rate and are the more likely culprit for your higher than expected temps.

Actually the tubing used to be the lame super thin PVC stuff innovatek uses with their compression fittings, i have since removed then installed true 3/8" barbs and am now using 3/8" tygon. There would simply be no room for 1/2" with all 3 components being water cooled. Personally I think the 3.8 does an outstanding job especially since the flow is split from the half inch tube directly making the flow pass through 2 3/8" paths in parallel. The flow meter is installed on the chipset path (due to it restrictiveness… Also forces higher pressure to the CPU/GPU where it is needed) and if it ever stops (pump failure) the bios will shutdown the computer)

As for the 1/2" 90's in this setup there is no way around that :(

Help me I am an n00b :(

1) What kind of case is that?
2) Did all of the stuff on the front come with the case, if not, where is a good place to get all those knobs and **** on, they look cool.
3) Those two little squares with holes on the front of the case - are they speakers or vents w/ fans?
4) What do the knobs on the front of your case do? Is there a knob for each fan?
5) Did all the fan emplacements (the two on the window, the two on the top) come w/ the case?
6) What is that little vent thing to the right of your water-cooling monitor thing on the top part of the front of your case?
7) does the window slide up and off, or does it swing open?
8) How is the inside of the case being lit? Those cold cathode light thingies I've seen on websites before?

Plz help :( :( :D

doc6886 said:
Help me I am an n00b :(

1) What kind of case is that?
2) Did all of the stuff on the front come with the case, if not, where is a good place to get all those knobs and **** on, they look cool.
3) Those two little squares with holes on the front of the case - are they speakers or vents w/ fans?
4) What do the knobs on the front of your case do? Is there a knob for each fan?
5) Did all the fan emplacements (the two on the window, the two on the top) come w/ the case?
6) What is that little vent thing to the right of your water-cooling monitor thing on the top part of the front of your case?
7) does the window slide up and off, or does it swing open?
8) How is the inside of the case being lit? Those cold cathode light thingies I've seen on websites before?

Plz help :( :( :D

Whew you are luck i am bored :p

1. It is a lian-Li PC65
2. NO, the top item is a digidoc5 (I modded it to blue, but I believe they started making them this way).
http://www.procooling.com/reviews/html/digidoc_5.phpThere is a pair of 80mm intake fans behind those drilled hole. There is also a sheet of dust prevention mesh to stop dust from getting into the system
3. the knobs each control a different set of fans 1= the pair of 120mm radiator fans, 2=the pair of 80mm intake fans, 3=the pair of 80mm exhaust fans, 4= the pair of 70mm TMD fans on the plexi to cool the video ram sinks. The unit was stripped and modded to fit in 2 3.5” bays http://www.pcmods.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=65
5. The emplacements were all cut by myself with a dermal and/or a jigsaw and file
6. that is a a gay little fan that came with the digidoc (I took it out)
7. the panels slide towads the back of the case after removing the thumbscrews
8. yes there is two cold cathodes. One is mounted verticly towards the back, the other is mounted on the bottom horizontally

Did you use any shrouds with the rads?

I really like how you arranged all the wires&tubing behind the mobo tray

Keep up the good work :)

GoingH2o said:
Did you use any shrouds with the rads?

I really like how you arranged all the wires&tubing behind the mobo tray

Keep up the good work :)

Thank You,

The blackice extreme's have a small built in shroud, but other then that on no, the fans are anout 1/3" away from the surface of the rads. The remaining gap around the perimeter was then sealed with hot glue to be air tight.

Where did you get the front LED monitor, I lost the link to one of the company that makes those. I wanted to get one to monitor my server, would be nice to have one of those.

Back