• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

i recenlty order 2 round ide cables, a 92mm panaflo fan, and some AS5 thermal compound...i was happy to see my package arrive today, but puzzeled to find no AS5 thermal compound...tho they did give me a 3 pin connector for my fan....how should i go about getting this resolved, so i dont have to send anyhting back, and so i can get my AS5?

Email cust support and tell them you didnt get the AS5 and they will ship it to you. I have had problems with small things missing in the past, but they understand and ship the items out promptly.

Nice i was quite surprised to get the fan w/ rpm monitoring and the proper 3 pin connector for it...even if they didnt send it, id be ok w/ it cuz this connector is like 6 $ @ newegg after shipping, and the fan is like 5$ more, i lvoe svc tho, im sure they will come through with the As5

Just call. I'd ordered some AS3 and was sent Arctic Alumina instead. I called and told them, they shipped the AS3 out same day and told me to keep the AAl.

anybody do a pick up from them?....how did it go?...i live in berkeley and would rather pick it up since some "friends" live in san jose

did a pick up with my cousin a few times when they were at there old location. it was done quickly. but they told us the first time to always CALL FIRST to tell them that you'll be heading over and prep everything for you if not tell you to come at a certain time.

Back