• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are my temps good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Grandpa Dan said:
whats load temp?

ya, idle doesnt matter at all, the load is most imporant, but i mean temps arent that importnat unless that contribute to instability, but if its like over 60c, i would consider getting some better cooling for ur cpu

under load it says 46C I think the temps are not right because I have 6 fans and even if I take the door off it does not change.

I am having similar results. I am running SYp41845pe v1.0 and have noticed that I cannot change temps on CPU.

I didn't like the original cpu cooler I bought (noisy) so I bought another one....and the temp didn't change at all.

I have even noticed that the temp at the bios screen after an extended off-time is that magical 44C!

Frustrated like you. Thinking of bringing home thermocouple from work and checking things out myself. ...

Back