• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP! Purple Lines Everywhere! Please Look!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ogboot

whats up with this, should i send this card back for another one?!? This is a wcpuid shot but the whole screen is like this:

screen.jpg

HELP HELP HELP!!!!! A Reboot usually solves this, i did have to reboot twice this morning for it to go away though. Oh yeah, i have barely overclocked this card and am not at all right now, and it is at stock speeds in this shot

That's some serious artifacting. Try sticking the card in another computer if you have access to one and see if it does it there too. If it does, the card's probably fried.

JigPu

eh, it was OEM so i think i will get it replaced. this is prob just the beginning of problems it will give me down the road

looks like your vga plug is loose.. i'm sure youve checked it though.

If it's a loose VGA plug he should be able to grab a perfect screenshot Maxvla! A loose plug would only cause this view out to the monitor, but not on/inside the system...

vga is tight now, will let ya know if prob continues, i'm gonna wait until 30day exchange period is almost up to see if it continues, not optimistic though.

Lancelot said:
If it's a loose VGA plug he should be able to grab a perfect screenshot Maxvla! A loose plug would only cause this view out to the monitor, but not on/inside the system...
quite true ;)

Back