• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woohoo, another system up and running!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Papsomax

Since I started folding 12 Dec 03 I've had one system down do to changing it to a server. My Ghz folding power up till today was 6.8.= [[email protected], P41.7Ghz, P41.8Ghz, P233, PII333 and G3-333). I can now add my 2200+ server into the fold @141x13.5=1.905Ghz. So now I'm up to 8.7Ghz! Woohoo. Now if I can just get 4 pharmacies on line this week(4x1.8Ghz), I'll have 15.9Ghz folding away for Team 32!

Fold for a cure!

Hooah!

My folding STATS

Last edited:
Papsomax said:
Since I started folding 12 Dec 03 I've had one system down do to changing it to a server. My Ghz folding power up till today was 6.8.= [[email protected], P41.7Ghz, P41.8Ghz, P233, PII333 and G3-333). I can now add my 2200+ server into the fold @141x13.5=1.905Ghz. So now I'm up to 8.7Ghz! Woohoo. Now if I can just get 4 pharmacies on line this week(4x1.8Ghz), I'll have 15.9Ghz folding away for Team 32!

Fold for a cure! Hooah!

hmph ... better get me another layer before you get close :D

Beer huh? Mmm let's see a good ol Army soldier drinks anything, but here in oc land I'll take a Dos XX or a Fat Tire. Have a beer, and fold for a cure! Hooah!

WHOA!!! WTG!!! :clap: :thup: :clap: :thup:

Btw, how do you get these pharmacies? Just go in and tell them about folding and ask?

I work as a floater pharmacist and I have access to 20 pharmacies in my area. Each time I go to a different pharmacy, I set up one of their P4 1.8's to fold as a fah client 24/7.

Fold for a cure. Hooah!

Papsomax said:
I work as a floater pharmacist and I have access to 20 pharmacies in my area. Each time I go to a different pharmacy, I set up one of their P4 1.8's to fold as a fah client 24/7.

Fold for a cure. Hooah!

oh I see.

Well, keep up the good work!

Back