• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AQZFA 0342 TPMW @ 1.65v

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD4P4SwithFSB

Someone at this site: http://www.cpudatabase.com/CPUdb/
posted information about his Barton 2500+ AQZEA running at 2.8Ghz at 1.65v I think that's quite impossible because according to my experience air coling only can support up to 2.4Ghz and he was using spire falcon rock so my question is is that the best chip for overclocking then? Or are the AQZEA's the best? I found it to be 2nd best after this one does somebody knows what I'm talking about?

2.8Ghz at 1.65, Impossible! I have a AQZEA week 41 and can run at 2.2 at 1.65 but thats not prime stable. No way you could get all the way up to 2.8.

lol man sounds sorta like bs but ive seen ppl running at 2.8ghz at least with 1.9 or more (dont remember exactly but i no its over 1.9v or even starting at 2v) on water or sum other suerp cooling eg phase change or ln2

Back