• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where did top 3DMark 2001 scores go?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Airness23

Registered
Does anyone know where one can find top 3DMark 2001 scores like they were posted back in the day at www.3dmark.com? Is it now replaced with top 3DMark2003 scores?

You can find the top 3dmark01 and 3dmark03 scores at www.futuremark.com ... click on the "Online Result Browser Login" tab at the top of the screen. You have to login AFAIK to access the database.

3dmark01 is still extremely popular because it is an entire computer (CPU, FSB, memory, video card) test, while 3dmark03 is really just a video card test.

Still can't find it, could you please tell me where to click? I've logged in but can't find where it shows top scores.

Go to the site Edward mentioned, then click on "Online Resultbrowser login", then login with you e-mail (I guess you have gone 'til here). Then click "Project search and compare" on the left (don't think there is a real top 10 or so) and here you can choose on which settings you want to search (CPU, Mark01/03, OS,...)
You'll get a list of projects.

--Cereal

Back