• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Webpage there one day gone the other

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quingoff

Registered
I have trouble viewing some webpages. I used to go to motherboards.org, but all of a sudden it won't load, another example is voodoopc.com. I clear temp, cookies auto complete and history and try to view the page again but it won't load. On IE I filter some cookies, like third partys and I have built up a list of some blocked cookie addresses but I can't think that blocking cookies would prevent me from viewing a website, plus if the page I wanted to view was on my list I removed the site from the list. I was thinking that it was one of the win xp pro updates but I was able to view some of the sites after the updates. I really don't want to switch to opera or netscape so if anyone has any idea what this problem is I would really appeciated any help. I also have a dial up connection. Thanks very much. Oh I also returned the IE 6 setting in advanced tab to defaults and that didn't would either. One thing I was thinking but its just a guess is that I had a java program I used to chat on a techtv.com chatroom and then deleted it I thought that could have messed up something but wasn't sure. Thanks again.

hmmm try it with another browser such as opera/mozilla

then if they still dont work its something other than IE

Back