• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anime DVD to SVCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

{BC}Helix

I've had GREAT difficulty ripping and anime DVD to SVCD format. I first tried using TMPGEnc to encode it but that failed as it tured out all studdery on the DVD player. So then I made a couple posts on some video-encoding fourms which yielded a program called "DVD2SVCD" which for some reson doesn't want encode the video, of which I have been unable to solve that problem. So now i'm back to just trying random IVTC and other video settings in TMPGEnc and buring the CD to see if i can get it to work (so far i've waisted 7 :eek: ) I don't know what the "field order", "encode mode", or any of the "IVTC" settings need to be set at for it to work for anime. The only thing I do know it that "IVTC" itself needs to be turned on. I need some real help from people that have ripped anime from DVD to SVCD using preferably TMPGEnc or anything that works.

Back