• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have an Aspire X-Dreamer or X-Dreamer II?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fleck

I've got a little problem figuring out what I should do to get on the fans that go on the front of the case. There is the whole face plate which can be popped off, but I am afraid to take it off because of all of the cables and things connected to it, and even if those relax enough the plexi-glass on the front feels like it's bending a little too much when popping off from the bottom up (I poppedo off the bottom and popped it back in) but I'm not really too sure... it seems to be the only way to be able to screw fans in there at all... it's bugging me, because I will be needing to play around with those fans' configs' once or twice.

Last edited:
Oh, well, I've found the solution for all you guys out there wiv'em:

From their FAQ:

Take out Front Panel: You need to unscrew 4 screws on the upper part of the front panel (2 on right, 2 on left) from the back of the front panel. Remove both side panels so that you can unscrew them from the back of the front panel. Once you unscrew, put your hand in the hole under the USB door on the front panel and pull the front panel out.

Back