• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Realplayer constantly crashing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dreamtfk

Whenever I try to open a realplayer file I get the Microsoft error report thing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still it crashes, any ideas?

Your prob is like same as my yahoo messanger probs everytime I open it it get crashes and famous windows error report appear. I think even though you unistall it from windows still some files are remaining in the machine and they might be having congection with some other programs. BTW what is the real player is are u using? Is it realone player? I used that one and so far it it is so far good to me rather than the mdeia player.

* I know this sounds carzy but you might have to reainstal and see instaling that software just to make sure weither error is appearing or not. It might be another software that causing the prob to the real player.

Back