• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg RMa ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SK8

Well i orderd a 9800pro Ultimate off newegg and it came broken so i rma'd it and its on its way there but today i checked the site to see if i would be on backorder i didnt find the card , so in other words newegg doesnt stock it anymore. What you guys think / know will happen....?

SK8,
If a direct replacement for the card you RMA'd is not in stock, New Egg will Email you explaining that the card is not in stock & will credit your account almost immediately. If it's listed as not in stock, there is usually an estimated arrival date listed & also a little box you can tick to receive an automatic Email when it is in stock. If you have any questions , just call their 800 number!
-Dave

*edit* Items not in stock are listed at the bottom of the last page of the category.

Last edited:
thankx baltoos, thats what i was thinkin , i'll prolly get a diff card tho , same retailer b/c newegg is good to me!

I had to RMA a refurb card to them once. I chose the Replace/Repair option for the RMA because I didn't want to get charged the 15% restocking fee if I chose Refund option. After I sent my card, I noticed they were no longer available in the refurb section. Newegg sent me an email telling me they couldn't replace it and gave me a 100% refund. The funny part is, the next day cards were available and were 8$ cheaper, I ordered another one.

peace.
unloaded

lol, i got a refund and im waiting for it to show up on cc so i can get a bulk sapphire for 255

Does anyone know how long it takes for newegg to refund creditcards , b/c they said mine was refunded on the 21st and now its the 25th and i found a really good oem deal that i reallly want and i also need some $$ for w/c stuff. Thanx alot!

Last edited:
Back