• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pust ur 2800+ oc results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
AXDA2800 KV4D 9702486270258
AQXEA 0325 TPEW

using dd maze 4
cpu temp load bout 46 load idle bout 40
sys temp 33

this is my chip AQXEA 0321VPAW i got 2330MHz @ 1.76V. my temps are idle 104 F and highest it gets is 109 to 111 ive had it drop to 100 a few times if i do nothing for a few mins when i get some new ram im gonig to push it further but untill then it rocks

yup even when i ran at stock, it still feels very fast

There a total of two People that want's to post there results that they got with there 2800 thats a shame i was looking to read some results other people got with the 2800. give me some idea's to help with my Overclock. Maybe someone else might post some results here soon

Can't get mine to do much more than 2300, but my cooling could be better. Idles at 50 at 1.9v. AQXEA week 23...I think, -never wrote it down.

Still does 2300 at default voltage, temps are much better there too.

it must just be my chip , you also have better ram than me so yours can handle the higher FBS unlike mine, which if i go any higher i get a memory dump, nothing like the blue screen of death lol

Back