• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wedo get over here on the double !!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Melhisedek

No wonder that everyone is passing by me like there is no tomorrow. I fold for Wedo with my main rig.

I changed everything in the cfg file still there is your name there instead of mine :(
Some 3-4 weeks of folding...
Don't feel really well right now. I had 2 horrible days in a row and this was like cream on the cake. Normaly I wouldn't care but right now I would kill Wedo with ASCII Pr0n!

Don't listen to me I'm just going crazy!
CU

One thing is certain! I'll never use One-Click again!

....so ...whats wrong?

forgot to change your name? lol dont worry it happens to the best of use

but god be nice to people...r u may get warned worse yet baned

You changed the client.cfg and restarted the service or rebooted and still it folded for wedo?

Yeah I changed it only at the begining when I installed it. I thought that was enough.

@OCn00b
I dont want him to go. He have done much for the team. ASCII pr0n will suffice!

Once, I had changed it, yet forgot to save it.:rolleyes:
Another time, I had changed it, saved it, yet forgot to reboot. If you don't reboot, it won't be applied to the WU it is working on, or the next, or the next, etc.

Nuffin Taste Betta than Quail, I promise.

Man, you got that right!!! I haven't eaten any quail in years, now I'm hungry for them. Lol....there out of season right now. :( Guess I'll have to visit the local game farm. ;)

I'd eat your avatior!!!

I'm going to add the following fine print to the One-Click:

*Disclaimer*

The use of the One-Click is voluntary and Wedo, Wedo's farm, Wedo's fiance, or anything else assosiated with "Wedo" is not responsible for user errors, failure to follow posted directions, or problems arising from borging half of your city. Wedo retains the right to borg anyone who doesn't follow the specific directions of any given One-Click.

Wedo shall not be killed by ASCII pr0n.

Wedo Inc. 2004 All rights reserved.

:D

I'll have my lawyers on this one in a heartbeat! There must be a hole in that *Disclaimer* of his!
I'll get back every nanohertz that is rigtfuly mine! Nonono every PikoHertz. By the time I'm finished with you only thing you'll be able to borg will be Motorola 8080 in jails library book-checking machine.

;)

Ducker said:

Man, you got that right!!! I haven't eaten any quail in years, now I'm hungry for them. Lol....there out of season right now. :( Guess I'll have to visit the local game farm. ;)

I'd eat your avatior!!!

It took me forever to find this avatior! :) but if it has to be done, save some for me ;)

mbentley said:
look up the user named "yourname" from when it was set to "yourname" as the default :)

okay, i will do it for you ;)
http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage?name=YourName

lol so unless somebody is called "yourname", they are most definitely forgot to change the name.... lol

Pretty funny. Still 2 active processor in a week. Yourname is still crunching.

Dude, cpu cycles can't be broken down to less than hertz so your effort to get the picohertz are useless. Problem is that the more giga you have, the smaller the time frame. The less number, the more time each takes. A nanohertz would be like a billion seconds.

Quailane said:
Dude, cpu cycles can't be broken down to less than hertz so your effort to get the picohertz are useless. Problem is that the more giga you have, the smaller the time frame. The less number, the more time each takes. A nanohertz would be like a billion seconds.

Can't we have some fun around here ?

A billion seconds? Hmmm... well, I better get comfy and grab some snacks. The "YourName" and "One-Click" is exactly why I decided to use "Wedo" instead. No sense in WU's not being posted to an actual folder.

I can only do so much... if I had the time to drive to your house/office and install folding I'd be a politician.

Wedo

If I created the install, it would fold for OSUmaxx by default ;) . You should get something back for all of your trouble! If they forget to change the username, at least the team is still getting the points.

Wedo, Can I have my 15ghz back again?

Heh, fell in love, no time to borg.

*edit*
Actually Wedo I only count like 2-3 CPU's folding for you, how many cpu's do you actually know are folding.

Last edited:
Back