• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with throttle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
Well I just finished testing my joystick/throttle in battle field 1942 DC and its alot of fun.The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to get the game to use my throttle.I can use all the buttons on it but not the throttle it self.I have the Saitek X45 setup.

Also does any one have any experience with getting old games like A-10 Cuba to work under windows 2000 or XP?I get a error message "Program Aborted! This product does not presently support Windows NT".

Also any one have any suggestions for some good flight sims and flight pedals that would work with my Saitek X45?

make sure your game device is the correct one in windows control panel. and that 1942 even makes use of a throttle.

run a-10 cuba in compatibility mode (properties/advanced tab of game executable)

That works on my laptop *running XP* but 2000 doesn't have that option.Well I can't seem to find it is there any type of emultator I can use to get A-10 to work?

goheels said:
make sure your game device is the correct one in windows control panel. and that 1942 even makes use of a throttle.

run a-10 cuba in compatibility mode (properties/advanced tab of game executable)

I have the exact same problem you just need the older drivers I have an X45 and found that there is something wrong with the newest drivers and throttle with BF1942 everything else and all other games are fine it's just BF1942. AIM, ICQ, MSN, or Yahoo me and I will send you the older drivers for you to use.

I found my copy of SimCopter and really want to play it but I can't get it to work under 2000.Does any one know of any emluation programs I can use.I know I can get it to work under Xp but I only have Xp on my laptop and I really don't want to play on that.

Back