• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my .tk domain isn't working :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pvc_and_frost

okay. I am trying to set up the website for my band. I goto www.dot.tk to get a .tk domain for my website, already located at www.geocities.com/bluefishband I register, get confirmation, confirm, but when I goto my site, www.bluefishband.tk, it takes me to a page saying: "this domain is already in use" I e-mailed the .tk people, and they have yet to reply (it has been one week)
Anybody know how to remedy this?

sounds like a hosting issue to me. need to make sure either oyu transfer hosting to somewhere that can link to the .tk domains or make sure the nametables are pointing to the right sight. ie. make sure bluefishband.tk points to the geocities site.

I use them and from my experience they are very slow, I had to register 3 times to get one to work, and I waited a week each time :rolleyes:

Back