• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

tracking blooper?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

alright, i bought a card from newegg the other day. (you probly saw me ranting about it...)

anyways, the day it was due to arive i checked the tracking. i neverposted this cuz i was busy ranting, but i was amused still.

Jan 21, 2004
12:53 pm
Delivered RAYMOND ME
No signature required - release waiver on file
7:21 am
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
PORTLAND ME
7:20 am
Left FedEx Ramp
PORTLAND ME
7:08 am
Arrived at FedEx Destination Location
PORTLAND ME
6:10 am
Left FedEx Ramp
FRANKLIN MA
5:29 am
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
PORTLAND ME

Jan 20, 2004
6:53 pm
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
EAST BOSTON MA
4:30 pm
Left FedEx Sort Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN
2:14 pm
Arrived at Sort Facility
INDIANAPOLIS IN
7:23 am
Left FedEx Sort Facility
LOS ANGELES CA

okay, notice it? i diddnt at first, iether. (okay, so there were a few more days but formatting them to look good here was a waste of time, they're irrelevant.)

checkthe morning of JAN 21. notice anything funny?

7:08 am
Arrived at FedEx Destination Location
PORTLAND ME
6:10 am
Left FedEx Ramp
FRANKLIN MA
5:29 am
Arrived at FedEx Ramp
PORTLAND ME

looks to me like at 5:30 AM it arrived in portland, then 40 minuits later left frankin, massachusetts. living 40 mins north of portland, i find it odd it would arive in portland before it leaves massachusetts...

but it gets better! just now i recieved an e-mail from newegg with my traching number, to the site of that blooper...weird. i got the card what, 2 days ago? and newegg is finally telling me they shipped it.

you are so lucky that you got the magical transporting box. It just appears and dissapears at will and causes e-mails to flux in and out of the current time shift. ;)

heh. too abd they diddnt send me 2 cards for the price of one, and just track 1 sometimes and the other sometimes...that would be sweet. my luck is more that i'd get charged for 2 and recieve one, though.

Back