• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which one?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
id go for a 2500 Barton they are usally oc'ing to 2.2GHz to 2.3GHz but if you want one from the list that 2400 is not to bad and stock it 2GHz so stock it would be a nice upgrade

i picked those chips cause they are all sub 70 bucks, i don't want a barton cause..well, i just don't like it...i would also like an opinion on the 2200+ from comp geeks, my cousin orderd it and i wanna know how far that would go, it's a tbred b so i figured it would get into the 2.2s

didn't read did ya? i don't want a 2500+, i want a sub 70 dollar chip...hence no 2500+ in the list and all listed chips are sub 70 bucks...so, out of the chips i listed, which one? so far we have one vote for the 2100+ from new egg...what about the chips from compgeeks, those are all t-breds listed...or are the steppings just that bad?

I have an Applebred 1.4 @ 2.35 temps= 36/46-

psu is bad so cant get more juice from it till other arrives friday-

since they are all the same core you'll get the same generally out of tham all. A 2100 is the cheaqpest one that you know you'll get a tbred b core so get that one.

2100+ from newegg, or 2100+ from compgeeks....also does anyone know anything about that 2200+...i haven't seen many of those in people's rigs and was thinking about that, if you don't know about it...do you have any speculations on it?

Back