• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkPurity

I'm about to order a CoolerMaster Aero7+ asbv73 for a Barton 2500+ that I plan to OC to 3200+ speeds using the FSB. Good fan? Yay or nay?

OUch but the S&H is nasty.

ZipZoomFly includes 2nd day air, and with a sick fiancee i have a tight budget.

Newegg's out of good 92mm fans. Good find on the HS though,
[DAD]MeR|iN..:) Getting harder to find these Panaflo,s now.Ya'll
better get them while you can.THE FANMAN:cool:

I was thinking he wanted to order from 1 place to keep the shipping down.Those are nice.See if you can find the one I have on my HS for me. :D Without doing a forum search.THE FANMAN:)

Or if the SLK-900A is a bit too much for ya, get the ALX-800. It's almost as good but for $10 less.

ALX-800

ALX-800 vs. Aero 7+

edit: damn, they raised the price from $20 to $22, that's what i get for waiting

Last edited:
Problem 2:

My bills come to me via email, so they stopped sending paper mail bills. THe problem this causes is immense because my computer at work is firewalled against half of the websites I need to reach, including www.hotmail.com where i recieve those bills. I have to order it second day air because if I don't have a computer built by the end of next week I might lose my broadband and possibly my power.

In other words, life is Sh** right now without that pc.

I suppose I'd be better then to use the stock barton fan until I get paid again then lay out the extra change, eh?

Back